*Use Apply Now button at the bottom of page
Gain Status as a Presenter on the Innovation Stage
Giving a presentation on the Innovation Stage provides an exclusive opportunity to establish your reputation as an innovator and source of expertise. Attendees come to hear about breakthroughs and best practices.
Receive Premium Exposure Before, During and After the Show
An Innovation Stage presentation gives you far more than 30 minutes in front of an engaged and target audience.
Before the show:
- Visitors to packexpointernational.com are able to view the Innovation Stage schedule with your company and speaker’s name, along with the presentation title and description.
- Registered attendees receive emails directing them to the Innovation Stage schedule.
- You will receive pre-show leads from anyone who has added your session to their agenda.
During the show:
- A booth placard announces your company’s prestigious selection for the Innovation Stage.
- Daily emails to attendees direct attention to the Innovation Stage.
- Prominent signage, show guide listings, a sleek design and great location ensure you’ll be seen on stage.
- Your pre-recorded session will launch to the virtual audience at the time of your live presentation.
- Your pre-recorded session will be available for viewing by in-person and virtual registrants extending past the live show dates.
- You will receive contact information for all presentation attendees to follow up with them.
- With your permission, a PDF version of the PowerPoint presentation will be posted on the show website with relevant contact details for attendees who may have missed you onsite.
- Specially designed e-blasts available through the PMMI Media Group can give you additional exposure.
Selection Process: Only exhibitors in good standing will be considered for Innovation Stage Speaking opportunities. A panel of industry experts will choose presentations via a competitive vetting process and exhibitors will be notified when they are approved.
Cost: $3,995* per accepted presentation
*All Innovation Stage payments are non-refundable. Cancellation of booth space will result in Innovation Stage cancellation.